Traditional Whole Chicken Soup 2.4kg Dak Hanmari (Good for 3-4 Pax) Hanguk Kitchen Korean Food Mart
TRADITIONAL WHOLE CHICKEN SOUP 2.4KG DAK HANMARI (GOOD FOR 3-4 PAX)
Dak Hanmari is a famous Korean chicken stew found in many Chicken specialty restaurants in Korea. It’s one whole chicken that is slowly cooked to render a deep-tasting chicken broth. A handful of potato and rice cakes can be added on your own if you choose to. It is commonly and best served with a flavourful soy dipping sauce topped off with garlic, chili pepper and thinly sliced cabbage. The stew is normally served to your table like a hot-pot – blowing savoury steam into your face. After you’re done munching on all the chicken pieces, you can boil the leftover broth to cook some Noodles. In Korea, it’s always served like a set menu made with one whole chicken!
All our cooked food products just require heating over a pot to serve! All of Hanguk Kitchen’s cooked food contains NO preservatives and consist of only natural ingredients. It can be kept in your freezer for around 2 months upon delivery!
Whole chicken, ginseng, ginseng chicken broth, red dates, salt, perilla seed powder, herbs
Please note that this is not the same as Ginseng Chicken Soup (Samgyetang) which comes with glutinuous rice and a stronger ginseng flavour.
*Please keep product in freezer upon receiving it.
This is Heat & Serve series.
Our Heat & Serve series is produced locally and cold-blasted to preserve its freshness with no added preservatives making it a healthier alternative to Korean cuisine.
Heat & Serve series is also a convenient way for you to enjoy restaurant quality Korean food from the comforts of your own homes.
1) Defrost the entire bag in hot water for 10 mins
2) Pour out the contents and continue boiling for 5 – 8 mins
3) Serve and enjoy!
-- Shipping Terms & Conditions --
(1) Store Pick-Up is available at our store: 2 Senoko South Road #05-03 Singapore 758096, Senoko S Rd, 758096 between:
• Monday 10AM - 6PM
• Tuesday – Saturday, 9AM - 9.30PM
• Sunday, 11AM - 9PM
• Closed on Public Holidays.
(2) We only deliver on Mondays to Saturdays. There will be no deliveries on Sunday and Public Holidays.
(3) Orders placed before 2pm will be delivered the next day (except Sunday and Public Holiday).
(4) Orders placed after 2pm will be delivered the following working day.
(5) For any questions, please feel free to chat with us.
(6) For urgent deliveries, please contact us via Chat and we will try out best to accommodate.
(7) Please be at home and ready to collect your products. Our friendly delivery agents will contact you to arrange for items to be placed outside your house should you be unavailable.
(8) Due to the perishable nature of our products, refunds/returns are strictly not provided after collection/delivery.
Due to the perishable nature of our products, refunds/returns are strictly not provided after collection/delivery.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.