Roselle Flower Loose Leaf Tea
Net weight: 50g
Origin: China, Yunnan
Customers who bought this item also bought
Roselle, also commonly known as hibiscus, is the bud of the hibiscus flower when it has yet to blossom. The dried flower is deep red in colour, which makes a brew that looks as great as a cocktail. Roselle tea has a distinctly sweet and tart flavour that is similar to that of cranberries. Loaded with antioxidants, roselle tea is one of the most nutritious brew out of all tea.
Some benefits of roselle tea are:
- Aid digestion
- Lower absorption of starch & glucose to aid weight loss
- Lower blood pressure
- Relieve constipation
- Slow down growth of cancerous cells
- Promote healthy teeth & gums
- Upon verification of your payment, we will take 1-2 working days to pack and ship out your orders.
- The time taken for your order to arrive will depend on the mode of delivery you have chosen. Delivery via normal mail will take approximately 3 working days while delivery via tracked mail (Ninja Pack) will take approximately 2 working days.
- Do expect delivery times to be delayed during peak seasons e.g. New Year, Christmas).
- Please understand that we are not liable for any lost mails.
- Normal mail is untrackable, hence there is potential risk of lost mails. We strongly recommend the Ninja Pack option as it is trackable.
- Please also do not hesitate to contact us via email or Instagram DM (@beyou_tea), and we will gladly assist you with your order.
Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns/exchanges unless the wrong order has been sent or if the products are defective or damaged (not due to shipping).
Please drop us an email or DM on instagram (@beyou_tea) and each case will be reviewed.
In situations whereby your request has been approved, you may opt for exchanges or refunds in terms of store credits.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please note that we do not accept cancellations once the orders have been dispatched.
There are no inquiries yet.