Korean Dried Seaweed (100gm) Hanguk Kitchen Korean Food Mart
Dried seaweed, often sold as nori or kelp, is a common addition to Japanese dishes, including sushi. This food often imparts a briny flavor and a crisp texture.
Dried seaweed is good for you when eaten in moderation — it contains many vitamins and minerals, but is quite high in sodium and iodine
Other Nutrients Are Present
Including dried seaweed in your diet gives you access to a good supply of vitamin B-6, with 30 percent of the amount you need each day in a serving; this vitamin is critical for brain health and function. This food also provides 22 percent of the potassium and 17 percent of the iron your body requires daily. You also take in lesser amounts of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin E, niacin and vitamin B-12.
-- Shipping Terms & Conditions --
(1) Store Pick-Up is available at our store: 2 Senoko South Road #05-03 Singapore 758096, Senoko S Rd, 758096 between:
• Monday 10AM - 6PM • Tuesday – Saturday, 9AM - 9.30PM
• Sunday, 11AM - 9PM
• Closed on Public Holidays.
(2) We only deliver on Mondays to Saturdays. There will be no deliveries on Sunday and Public Holidays.
(3) Orders placed before 2pm will be delivered the next day (except Sunday and Public Holiday).
(4) Orders placed after 2pm will be delivered the following working day.
(5) For any questions, please feel free to chat with us.
(6) For urgent deliveries, please contact us via Chat and we will try out best to accommodate.
(7) Please be at home and ready to collect your products. Our friendly delivery agents will contact you to arrange for items to be placed outside your house should you be unavailable.
(8) Due to the perishable nature of our products, refunds/returns are strictly not provided after collection/delivery.
Due to the perishable nature of our products, refunds/returns are strictly not provided after collection/delivery.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.