Ginseng Tea (25 tea bags) 人参茶
Ginseng Tea (25 tea bags)
- Product Origin: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Ingredients: Camellia (Black tea), Acanthopanax Trifoliatus (Kuneksim), Red Root Ginseng (Panax)
- Quantity: 25 x 2.3g tea bags
- No preservatives & additives
Ginseng Tea; a fusion of all natural Ginseng, Acanthopanax trifoliatus and Camellia leaves. As a precious perennial herb commonly used in Chinese food, Ginseng contains bioactive ingredients and has high nutritional value that helps to resist fatigue, enhance immunity and is beneficial for our body. A beverage that is easy to make and is packed with natural goodness.
Reduce fatigue | Reduce excess heat | Strengthens immune system | Antioxidant
Place a pack of tea bag into a cup and pour boiling water (250ml – 350ml). Let it steep for 5 minutes and enjoy.
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 10 cm|
Option of delivery or self collection at our store.
- Delivery fee is calculated upon adding the items to cart
- Self collection address: 10 Admiralty Street #02-05 North Link Building S757695
- Operating hours: Mon to Fri, 9am - 5pm | Sat, 9am - 12pm
- For next day delivery, please order before 12pm (subjected to availability)
- Delivery timing: 2pm - 7pm (please specify if you would like to request for a specific timing)
Strictly no refund once your order has been signed and received, unless there is reasonable reason(s) to.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
For cancellation or change in your order, please do so 24hrs before your requested delivery date.
Late cancellation will not be allowed.
There are no inquiries yet.