DOIDEP PI COFFEE (GROUND) 250g
With a smooth and full body, Vietnamese peaberry coffee is a rare varietal with notes of lemon and black tea. It is plump, with a higher caffeine content and strong aroma.
– Black tea note
– Bitter aftertaste
Origin: Cau Dat, Lam Dong Province, Vietnam
Sourced: DoiDep coffee plantation
Blend: Arabica & Culi
Picking: Hand picked
– 250 g ( 8,8 oz ) net
– 500 g ( 17,6 oz ) net
This special iced coffee recipe is traditional in Vietnam and is simply delicious.
• 30ml Sweet Condensed Milk
• 30ml Freshly Brewed Coffee
1. Pour the condensed milk into a glass.
2. Add the hot freshly brewed coffee in to the glass and stir to combine.
3. Taste and adjust to preference.
250g (Grinded), 250G (Whole Beans)
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.