Wow, time really does fly by so fast and now we are in the month of June. This is the month our kids love the most; Mid-term school holidays! For parents out there, you may be wondering what you can whip up for your family so continue reading because you are at the right place.
We all know that vegetables are a good source of fibre in our body but our kids and even some of us adults may not prefer the taste of vegetables. So, how are we able to incorporate this ‘green’ dish into our family meal you might ask?
Introducing to you the legendary Cauliflower Fried Rice. Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable like broccoli and brussels sprouts. It is high in fibre, loaded with vitamins K, C, B6 and potassium.
Now if you are thinking… 🤔
”But I don’t have enough time leh, how ah?” 😓
“Where got time to dice the cauliflower?” 😓
Well, we know you well enough that we have just the right item to recommend you. Simply get your ready-made cauliflower rice at https://bulbs.sg/product/yolo-cauliflower-rice/. You are welcome! 😇
Ready for the recipe? 😋
- 4 cups of cauliflower rice
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil (separate into 2 parts)
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 stalks of scallions, chopped
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 2 teaspoon of oil (to cook eggs)
- 2 eggs beaten
- 120 grams of minced pork
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of white/black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- Heat up a wok on medium heat. Add 2 teaspoons of oil to coat the wok. Add in the beaten eggs and scramble the eggs. Dish out and set aside.
- Heat or stir fry the cauliflower rice according to the packaging instructions. Dish out the cooked cauliflower rice from wok and set it aside.
- In the same wok, add the rest of cooking oil then the minced pork.
- Stir-fry the pork till it changes colour. Next, add garlic, carrots and 1/3 of the chopped scallions. Mix well and break down the minced pork to smaller bits.
- Add the egg and rice back to wok and stir well. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add in salt, pepper and soy sauce to taste.
Add in the rest of chopped scallions, drip the sesame oil on the rice, mix well and serve the Cauliflower Fried Rice! YUMMYYYYYYY! 🍚😋
Oh wait, you are thirsty you said? 🥤
We highly recommend our VITA Multifruit drink with no sugar added and 100% juice! https://bulbs.sg/product/vitamultifruit-100-juice-no-sugar-added-1l/
It is refreshing and definitely a guilt-free dessert after meal! 💯
If you always have the misconception that cooking is tough and requires much time and effort, well, now you know to cook yummy meals, it could be fuss free and simple as well! We hope you enjoy the recipes and do share it if you think it will benefit others too! ✅